Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Friday, 17 October 2014
GENERAL SECRETARY HAS TAKEN UP WITH THE SECRETARY REGARDING GRAND OF GRADE PAY OF HIERARCHY POST ON MACP INSTEAD OF HIERARCHY OF GRADE PAY AS FOLLOWS
We would like to invite your kind attention to the following for your kind consideration and issue necessary direction to the concerned.
The staff pattern at present placed in the Postal Civil Wing is as per CPWD pattern. But the benefits being availed by the CPWD staff members are not provided to the Civil Wing Establishment of the Department of Posts.
Now, the Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal Principal Bench has delivered a judgement on 15.09.2014 (Copy Enclosed) on the petition filed by the CPWD Staff Association and three others directing the Secretary of Ministry of Urban Development and Director General of Works, CPWD to extend the benefits of judgment delivered by the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court on 19.10.2011 in Union of India & others vs. Raj Pal and another (CWP No.19387/2011) which has upheld by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India also.
In view of the above, we request you to kindly consider the cases of Postal Civil Wing also to grant the benefit without litigation so that it may avoid time consumption and financial loss to the Department and us as well.
Posted by NATIONAL UNION OF POSTAL CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES at 02:56
Thursday, 16 October 2014
SHRI DVN SATYANARAYANA MURTHY,CIRCLE SECRETARY OF OUR UNION MET THE SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER, POSTAL CIVIL CIRCLE, BOMBAY AND ON 14.10.2014 AT BOMBAY OFFICE AND DISCUSSED VARIOUS ISSUE REGARDING THE MAHARASHTRA CIVIL CIRCLE. OUT OF IT THE FOLLOWING WERE IMPORTANT ITEMS :
- REGARDING CONFIRMATION OF SERVICE AND DECLARATION OF PROBATION CLEARANCE AS IT IS PENDING SINCE LONG AND IT IS INTIMATED BY THE SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER THAT THE ISSUE WILL BE SETTLED EARLY AFTER FULFILLING FORMALITIES IN THIS REGARD.
- REGARDING ISSUE OF PROMOTION ORDERS IT HAS BEEN INTIMATED BY THE SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT POST IS VACANT NOW AND THE ADHOC APPOINTMENT AND PROMOTION TO THE GRADE OF DRAUGHTSMAN WHICH WILL BE CONSIDERED ONLY AFTER OUTCOME OF THE COURT CASE PENDING.
Posted by NATIONAL UNION OF POSTAL CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES at 06:14
Monday, 13 October 2014
Declaration of Public Holiday on – General Assembly Elections in Maharashtra – Orders issued
Maharahstra Government and Indian Bank Association has issued orders on declaration of Public Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 on on account of polling for the General Assembly Elections in the State of Maharashtra.
Posted by NATIONAL UNION OF POSTAL CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES at 04:12
Friday, 10 October 2014
HON'BLE PRINCIPAL BENCH OF CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL HAS UPHELD THE JUDGMENT OF PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT FOR GRANT OF GRADE PAY OF HIERARCHY POST TO THE STAFF OF CPWD ASSOCIATION MEMBERS. IN OUR CADRE ALSO THE SAME ISSUE OF NOT GRANTING THE GRADE PAY OF HIERARCHY POST ON MACP IS PERSISTS. ALL THE MEMBERS OR AFFECTED MEMBERS MAY KINDLY COMMENT UPON REGARDING FILING A COURT CASE FOR OUR STAFF MEMBERS ALSO ON THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF GENERAL SECRETARY OR PHONE (email@example.com - Phone:+919447065140) THE JUDGMENT OF THE HON'BLE PRINCIPAL BENCH, CAT, NEW DELHI IS AS FOLLOWS
2. In view of the aforementioned stand taken by the parties, the Original Application is disposed of with direction to the respondents to extend the benefit of the said judgment of Hon ble Punjab & Haryana High Court to the applicants herein also within a period of twelve weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this Order. No costs.
Posted by NATIONAL UNION OF POSTAL CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES at 03:04
Tuesday, 7 October 2014
APPEAL FROM GENERAL SECRETARY
Posted by NATIONAL UNION OF POSTAL CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES at 04:17
Wednesday, 1 October 2014
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WERE FORWARDED TO THE DIRECTORATE FOR DISCUSSION IN THE ENSURING MEETING WITH UNION
1. Restricting the transfer and posting of Group-C including MTS of Civil Wing within the jurisdiction of
Circle or say
2. Upgradation of the posts of Office Superintendents and Head Clerks in Civil Wing at par with the Superintendent of POs and Asst. Superintendent of POs respectively
3. Amendment of Recruitment Rules of Draughtsman matching to the present set up of staff pattern and also extending granting of grade pay in hierarchy of Civil Wing Staff pattern instead of grade pay hierarchy.
Posted by NATIONAL UNION OF POSTAL CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES at 03:01