WE ARE CONDUCTING A BLACK DAY ON 28TH FEBRUARY, 2017 BY WEARING BLACK BADGE & WORKING OVERTIME SEEKING SETTLEMENT OF OUR LONG LASTING FOLLOWING CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
1. Immediate withdrawal of the order No. F.No.1-3/2016-CWP/255 Dated 02.02.2017
2. Implementation of Cadre Review of Civil Wing non gazetted staff
3. Revival of abolished posts i.e. restoration of sanctioned strength as on 31.03.2010
4. Rule-38 transfers to Works Clerk Grade-II and Junior Engineers
5. Promotion of Works Clerk Grade-II and MTS
6. Recruitment of Draughtsman Posts and promotion of MTS to Draughtsman in their present Circles
7. Up-gradation of Office Superintendent Posts in Civil Circle as Assistant Administrative Officer
8. Re-designation of Assistant to Assistant Section Officers
9. Exclusion of ministerial staff from the liability of interstate posting.
10. Formation of exclusive JCM in Civil Wing as the Postal Circle Offices are not entertaining the Civil Wing Administration Issues
11. Permitting the Civil Wing Ministerial Staff for attending various Departmental Examination of the Department of Post
ALL OUR GENERAL SECRETARIES OF CONSTITUENTS OF FNPO ALSO ARE BEING REQUESTED TO EXTEND THEIR SUPPORT FOR OUR AGITATION.
ALL F.N.P.O. MEMBERS ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO EXTEND THEIR SUPPORT AND SHOW OUR STRENGTH IN THE AGITATION.