N0.10, A-27012/ 01/ 2015-Estt. (AL)
Government of India
Ministry of Personn el, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
* * *
New Delhi, dated 2 August, 2016.
Subject: Children Education Allowance (CEA) - Clarification
The undersigned is directed to refer to Department of Personnel & Training's O.M. No.12011/ 03/ 2008-Estt.(Allowance) dated 21 d September, 2008 and subsequent clarifications issued from time to time on the subject mentioned above and to say that E-Receipts produced by Central Govt. employees as a proof of payment of fee, etc., may be treated as original and hence may be allowed for claiming reimbursement of CEA.
2. This issues with the approval of Joint Secretary (Establishment).
3. Hindi version will follow.
1.All Ministries & Departments of the Government of India.
2. Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India/Controller General of Accounts.
3. Secretaries to UPSC/ Supreme Court of India/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ Rajya Sabha Secretariat/Cabinet Secretariat/Central Vigilance Commission/Planning Commission.
4. President's Secretariat/ VicePresident's Secretariat/Prime Minister's Office.
5.All State Governments and Union Territories' Administration.
6.All Members of Staff Side of the National Council of JCM/Departmental Council.
7.Railway Board, New Delhi. ve NIC, Department of Personnel & Training with the request to upload the O.M. on the website